Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Well, fuck, I guess I'm an adult.

Blessings Darlings!

I still don't want to do anything.  I'm still doing things.  Just ... slowly.  It doesn't help that one of today's chores is the weekly cleaning of the fridge, which I hate doing.  But since I AM doing it - I'm defrosting the dorm sized fridge, too.  It needs it.

Did the garden work, did the dishes (well, the sink is now full again since I dumped old stuff from the fridge), planned today's and tomorrow's meal, been finishing up the Walmart pick up order, been working out with weights ... basically, going thru' the stuff on my 'to do' list.  Inventoried our batteries, to see which size to order from Walmart.  Ordered a small, portable propane grill, because charcoal puts too much carbon and particulates in the air, but I want to be able to grill chicken and veggies outside so I don't heat the house.

Welp - I may FEEL like I'm moving in slow motion, but, wow, I'm getting a lot done.  I'm happy with the results.  Defrosting!  Vacuuming!  Clean fridge!  Great weight workout!  Maybe I'll get on the exercise bike!  Okay, I didn't get on the exercise bike. 

That's today's update.

Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment