Saturday, July 18, 2020

John Lewis and Rev. Vivian both dead.

Blessings Darlings!

Not only did I sleep most of yesterday, I slept all night just fine.  My last dream was a successful battle, with my co-warriors splitting up the silver.

I am really being buried in yellow crookneck squash.  There's a lot of tempura and ?croodles? in my future.  But it is SO DRY.  Second haying here is going to be sparse. I'm watering the garden almost daily, in small part because the Spawn can't get weeds out of the dry clay if I don't.  And II have no idea what type of fruit of veggies the volunteer in the squash family is.  It's not a crookneck.  It's not a cucumber.  It could be a muskmelon or honeydew, since we grew them last year, or a cross between them.  Or a spaghetti squash.  Time will tell, I guess. 

John Lewis and Rev. Vivian both died in the last 24 hours.  Sadness.

75000 daily new cases of Covid 19, and the Trump admin is insisting on opening schools.

Tempura was great.  But. oh, what a mess!  Guess I'll spent all my time between now and end of day offerings cleaning the kitchen.  SO WORTH IT.

Frondly, Fern




No comments:

Post a Comment