Friday, July 3, 2020

F'ing Reflux

Blessings Darlings!

Oh, the humdity and heat were BAD last night when I did the night offerings. 
Then during my sleep I had Revenge of the Fried Chicken, eaten too late and too much - horribly reflux at 5 am. 

Today would have been my mother's 101st birthday.  No coincidentally, it would have been her twin brother's birthday, too.  My moon child mother was not ... um ... a good match for her Sagittarius daughter.  I was never willing to 'suffer to be beautiful', nor to hurt enough to be entitled to love.
And my cousins assure me that she was 'the good parent' in the family.


Harvested 7 turnips and one zuc today.  Will do stir fry for dinner tomorrow featuring the zucs and some cabbage and carrots.  Will roast the turnips with some other roots tomorrow, and use for all sorts of things.

I slept much of today, having lost a bunch of sleep last night.

That's it.

Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment