Tuesday, May 12, 2020

No-contact purchase of Witch supplies

Blessings Darlings!

Dishes done, laundry on clothes line, seedlings moved outside again.  Trying to clean the area where the plants overwintered inside, and gotta get on that exercise bike.  Waiting to see if my unemployment money hits the bank account today.  Doing more vacuuming.

I'm really worried about what happens when they open the state.  The state isn't testing for Coronavirus worth shit.  I live in a hot spot for it.  I'm old, and my husband is older, so we're at risk.  It's a clusterfuck. 

Meanwhile, since we're still quarantining as much as possible - any magical supplies I need I'm ordering from Walmart, and picking up with my grocery deliveries.  For tomorrow's pick up that includes terra cotta pot saucers, black rocks, and glass 'gems'.  Last week I bought small LED tea lights from them.  The work must go on!

As I'm pretty sure I posted earlier, I stocked up on stuff for daily/special offerings well before things got bad.  Like, the last things I bought was wine for offerings, and that was just after Imbolc.  Over 3 months ago.  So I'm not feeling guilty about spending $10 between last week and this week for supplies.

That's it for today.

Frondly, Fern


No comments:

Post a Comment