Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Take Our Oil. Please.

Blessings Darlings!

Today I did laundry, and more laundry, and more laundry.  I drove to our bank, some 30 miles away.  I shopped at Costco, near the bank - my first time at Costco in about 4 months.  While there I remembered to buy the Hubby's meds that I forgot to buy yesterday.  I filled the Spawn's car.  I did dishes.  I moved the seedlings outside into the sun for the day, and am about to move them inside before tonight's freeze.  The Chubby Hubby drilled drainage holes in some buckets that I'm going to fill with aged manure then plant sweet potatoes in.

It's another very windy day. 

I'm having a somewhat anxious 'I must buy all the things to get ready for whatever shit comes next' day, but didn't do that type of shopping.  Didn't even buy rice, since I only wanted a 25 pound bag while Costco only have 50 pound bags.  Mind you, I'm still adding things to my Walmart pick up list for Thursday, but nothing major there, either.  Some greens, some cream cheese.

Oh, yeah - West Texas Crude Oil prices turned negative yesterday. So did Brent Crude.  That's never happened before.  Wild times. 

Tomorrow I hope to fill the buckets and plant the sweet potatoes and clean the kitchen, as always.  Right now I'll go unload the dishwasher.

Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment