Monday, April 13, 2020

Boom!

Blessings Darlings!

We are getting some kick-ass thunderstorms here today.  Wind, too.  My seedlings have been safe, tho.  But I am facing a whole lot of voles in the garden, and am going to have to do something about them.

I moved the soy flour and the corn meal into sturdy plastic containers today, instead of the thin plastic and paper that they were respectively in.  I feel better about this storage. 

Neither Aldi nor Walmart have pick up/delivery dates available at all at this time - they are booked up for the next 5 day or so each, and haven't options for dates farther than those.  Haven't checked out Martins yet, but that's on my list of things to do.  I've made a detailed shopping list, and am running low on one item - half and half.  Fortunately, I bought powdered creamer in case this happened during All This Stuff.

Have beans soaking to use to make taco filling (half bean and half ground beef) for dinner tonight.

Checked out Martins.  Next available pick up is 10 days from now.  Got thru' most of the process of making an order and account ... then the site had issues.  #FAIL.

Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment