Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Wednesday is for Wandering.S

Blessings Darlings!

Got most of the stuff I set out to do done today.  Except ... I forgot to drop off bottles for recycling.  I can do it next week.  Or, since it looks as if I'll have to go shopping again before the end of Sunday (the Chubby Hubby wants rib steaks for Fathers Day.  All I found out today is that HOLY FUCK THEY ARE EXPENSIVE THIS YEAR), so I need to track them down still.  So that might take me to Martinsburg, where the glass recycling drop off is.  I could have gotten him a TON of ribs inexpensively for Fathers Day, but noooooooo.  He wants steaks. 

Not many folks in masks.  One guy removed his mask to cough.  Others leaving their noses exposed. 

I did remember to eat my fruit and yogurt before I started running around, and took coffee with me.  Chubby Hubby ate my peanut butter sandwich and orange for HIS breakfast.  I didn't get hungry crabby, and I took my meds, so that worked out good for both of us.  BUT - he didn't bother calling me when the pharmacy called to say that my monthly meds refill was ready.  AND I WAS GOING TO THAT STORE TODAY.  So I'll have to go out for them later, too.  Grumble.

A friend of mine who was in Florida as it geared up and opened and spread Coronavirus is now at a family reunion in Myrtle Beach - where another outbreak is happening.  And she keeps telling OTHERS to 'make good choices'. 

Love you Peyton.  But keep your germs to your own self for at least 2 weeks after you get back up here.

The dealership has the part for the Spawn's car, so he's going in there tomorrow.  And probably to Costco for shelves we need ... and to look for steaks for Fathers Day.

Since I was on the road from 11 am till about 3 pm, that's all I got done today.  Well, that and putting away groceries, and making dinner, and doing dishes. Now for reading and bed.

Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment