Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Busy day. Busier tomorrow.

Blessings Darlings!

They ... mowed the lawn today.  But isn't today Tuesday?  They have been mowing on Wednesdays this year.  As if I wasn't already confused about what day of the week it is, THIS happens.

Did lots of dishes today, pulled more weeds before the lawn folks got here.  Lots of online meetings today as well.

Tomorrow - WEDNESDAY - I do the weekly shopping.  Along with the usual Walmart pick up, I'm going to have to hit Lowes for a bunch of stuff, and do a bottle recycling drop off.  And, no doubt, hit Aldi's for stuff Walmart doesn't have.  And hit the food bank to drop off food.  Etc.

This one day different than the rest has been ... no ... I have screwed up my schedule every Wednesday for the last .... most of quarantine.  I haven't been eating before leaving, I try to do too much on one trip, my blood sugar goes wonky and I crash, etc.  I need to do better tomorrow.  So I'm planning on doing this in two trips.  And tonight I'll prep a peanut butter sandwich and some yogurt and fruit, so I can gobble a quick breakfast in the morning - and take the meds I need to take with my breakfast, instead of forgetting them and missing a day.

Meanwhile three states are reporting over 2000 new cases of coronavirus a day. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/16/world/coronavirus-live-updates.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&fbclid=IwAR3tI949B4tyF04iAOw7x6WDeNzTw8UjyhdpFtCtsVutwRZ9qndxNwl2AsQ&fbclid=IwAR3UxhoQwyYespaApXXK3UWS3_8HPo5eqJMus_1DkSXnlI0lMVgJXWhjN7c&fbclid=IwAR2JuJ1yx3MgKzDkGsNyBSesjxPu4RgJDqhhTqICpyvyJc2lQ2DXgJijLW4&fbclid=IwAR2aOvRpOr7i8Aw_zTbit-qPwxXzJjk4rDViwxRFM_yZCoA8ALLEa_8lc-Y&fbclid=IwAR1xD618UokW49MCtl_tA1tkV34I05P7Iep0j4e2rIMD_zNG0iW45GLtXf8  Apparently I'll be wearing a mask in public until I reach official retirement age, some 3 years from now.  And this is NOT the 'second wave'.  We're still fucking up the FIRST wave.

Welp, I have to go dice fruit and slather bread with PB&J.

Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment