Friday, June 26, 2020

Fumble-fingered Friday.

 Blessings Darlings!

I'm wilting in humidity today, but got lots of housework done.  Having some computer stupidity, tho - that's ME being stupid with my computer, not any software's fault.

The US is back to the high daily rates of new coronavirus cases we had in April ... and then some.  We are fucking idiots. 

I've managed to eat all my produce today.  In fact, all I really want to eat is summer fruit, and maybe ice cream along with it.  And I did my basic upper body weights work out, and hope to get the 'extra' upper body stuff in shortly.

My first tomatoes are blooming, the grey squash has a few female flowers forming, the potatoes are blooming.  We used - okay, the Spawn used fresh basil from our garden in our home made pizzas last night. 

Parts of life are very sweet.

Frondly, Fern


No comments:

Post a Comment