Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Grey and Chilly Tuesday 3/31

Blessings Darlings!

Laundry started.  I'm not very started, tho', feeling very sluggish.  Laundry got hung on line, but it has been so grey and cool that I had to finish it in the dryer.  Did dishes.  Dinner is just spaghetti and sauce - neither of which I'm making from scratch, so that's trivial.  My toes are cold.

Coronovirus deaths in the US have now passed deaths from 9/11. Christ Cuomo, son of the late NY Senator Mario Cuomo/brother of current NY governor Andrew Cuomo, and journalist himself, has Covid 19 apparently.

Of course, we only know the names of the 'big name' folks who get and/or die of Coronavirus.  Local folks are too busy trying to survive it to bother to go public (with rare exceptions, like the folks who made their battle to even get TESTED public). 

Welp, I had a pretty useless day.

Frondly, Fern


No comments:

Post a Comment