Sunday, March 22, 2020

Old Projects Day

Blessings Darlings!

On top of the usual cleaning and hauling manure - today I finally put together a cheap garden composter that I bought like 4+ years ago.  Had to send the spawn to the storage locker to find it there before putting it together.  It's REALLY cheap, but was REALLY easy to put together, now that I finally had the time and will.



I weeded the obvious junk mail out of the mail that the CH had thrown on the dining room table, and got some other stuff off of there.  Might finish that tomorrow.  Might not. 

Maybe tomorrow I'll put the equally cheap 'greenhouse' together!

The purple dead nettles I wildcrafted yesterday cooked down to about a cup and a half total, even with the addition of wild garlic.  I added half of it to my scrambled eggs to get one of my servings of veggies today.  Tasted good, thank the Gods. 

If it's not too rainy tomorrow, I hope to harvest wintercress from down the road from us.  

Stock futures have opened - looks like it's going to be another bumpy day tomorrow.  Buckle those seatbelts!

Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment