Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dreaming of cookies.

Blessings, Darlings!

Weird dreams. The intersection of 'Tara and Frank, in Chicago' (or north suburbs?) was important.  Gathering wild bamboo shoots was important.  But they were not shaped like they really are.  And ... oddest of all .... Roman Catholic communion wafers that were shaped sort of like palmiers but had the image of crucified body on them, but often just skeletons, colored differently each which  might have related to the Loa or to chakras - it wasn't my path, either Christian or Eastern or Afro-Caribbean, so I didn't examine it closely.  And we were getting cookies from a Jewish Temple as well.  But the hosts HAD been consecrated at a Mass, and I was surprised that they were being handed out in bulk.

The oddest part is that I so rarely remember any of my dreams at all.  Maybe it's the influence of tomorrow's full moon?  Or the siren call of cookies? 

Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment