Saturday, August 8, 2020

That time of year.

 Blessings Darlings!

I'm a bit antsy and disorganized today, so this blog post might be as well.  

Did the laundry thing, did the dishes thing, did more tomato bondage, did the coffee thing (mixed up a week's worth of the half-decaf mix we use regularly), added stuff to grocery pick up, etc.  Talked with spawn about masks for his school year, since at this point most college classes will be in person.  Decided to get more masks, even if not N95's, and add extra filters to them.  

I see an Official Sign of Fall Coming:  the cattle farmer is putting grain out for the cattle.  And, right now, she's stacking a bunch of bags of it in the shed for future use.  She moved a couple dozen head more into the pastures here, and even with the rain and more growth of the pasture grasses, they now need to also get round bales of hay and grain.

 I got about half way thru' my list today.  I'm chuffed - it was a long list.  Maybe I'll watch that video on cutting men's hair before I crash.  Tomorrow I cut the Chubby Hubby's hair again.  And in about 2 weeks, I cut the Spawn's.

Frondly, Fern


No comments:

Post a Comment