Sunday, June 28, 2020

Working on fixing the cast iron pans, day one.

Blessings, Darlings!

Quarantined witch life: I just used the last of my Kosher Salt in an energy trap. But I saved the pretzel salt for pretzels. 
It's hot out, and my husband screwed up my cast iron pans, so I'm re-seasoning them, one at a time ... outside in the toaster oven. I might boil the pasta for dinner outside, to help keep the house cooler and less humid.  
Oooops - one hour screw up on re-seasoning the pans - I forgot to turn the toaster oven ON.  This is probably going to take two days to accomplish, given all the pans and how thorough I'm trying to be.  But how thorough AM I being, if I forgot to turn the oven on?

The beat goes on with CoronaVirus.  New record daily numbers in the US.

Male blooms on the grey squash.  Yellow squash took some storm damage the other day.  Latest batch of black beans are sprouting.  I should spray for bean beetles.  

Posting late again, because I fell asleep.  Whatever.

Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment