Monday, June 8, 2020

These Dreams

Blessings Darlings!

Oh, what a dream last night!  I was YOUNG again - middle school - and got my period.  But my mind and attitude were in my current settings.  I was writing revolutionary stuff on the walls of bathrooms with it.  Then segued into high school, driving with friends, and listening to CSN both for the amazing harmonies and for inspiration for continued political action.

So I give you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2PH-prm8M4 
It's not that we don't know.  It's just that we don't want to care.

Worked in garden.  My back hurts, and I'm unhappy.  Tomorrow's going to have a heat advisory, and I told my back that I should get back in the garden this evening, and it cursed me out and refused to cooperate.

Frondly, Fern



No comments:

Post a Comment