Thursday, June 4, 2020

Sage? Naw. This year needs an Asafetida smudging.

Blessings Darlings!

I'm sweating my ass off working in the garden in 90 degree sunny weather today.  So I might not post much at all.

We're seeing increases in covid 19 cases that are related to the anti=mask/open everything protests and from, well, opening shit up.  In another week to 10 days we'll start to increases from the human black lives matter protests, especially since the chemical warfare being inflicted and the coughing it causes will spread the virus.

I'm probably going to tomorrow's protest in Shepherdstown, and Sunday's protest in Charles Town - but for the latter I'll just do the 'car protest'.  Then on the 13th of every month, there's the protest in Martinburg over the lack of investigation of the police killing of a black man there.    I missed a Martinsburg protest last week, and a Charles Town protest the other day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment