Friday, June 26, 2020

Thursday Dreams, posted on Friday.

Blessings Darlings!

In my dream last night I was in a Master Class on cooking, taught by Alton Brown.  I had to make a vegetable dish with a sauce, a carbonated drink, and something else that I don't recall right now.  The veggies were going to be spicy - I used the peppers from my garden for it, and 2/3 of them are hot. Alas, I woke up before I figured out what carbonated drink I was going to make, but I was leaning towards a mango based one.

Oh well.

Drizzly out, but cool.  Did some weeding, then Spawn and I loaded his car and dropped off glass bottles at the recycling place.  They don't pick them up here.  They get too low a price for the glass to bother.  Yesterday Spawn dropped off plastic bags at the grocery store during grocery pick up.  Due to coronavirus, not only can we NOT use our own bags when shopping, but we get a crapload of new ones from Walmart during our pickup.

Frondly, Fern


No comments:

Post a Comment