Wednesday, June 3, 2020

First hump day of June.

Blessings Darlings!

Tomorrow, June 4, is Hug Your Cat day.  I don't know who designated this.  I do know that not all cats like to be hugged, so I suspect that this holiday was created by a company that makes bandages.  Always follow the money.  Always.

Sunday looks like it will be busy for me - one protest, one occult book launch party, family time, and goodness knows WHAT else that I've forgotten so far.  My gracious!  And I'll need to make signs for the protest ...

I exercised my ass off today.  Unfortunately, I'm trying to get my belly off.  I don't have much ass to begin with.  I guess I should add some dead lifts to the mix to help my ass a bit.  Blew the diet this morning, but was good the rest of the day.  I did laundry and hung it outside, I voted, I didn't get a darn thing done in the garden other than water.  I'll do the dishes shortly.  I did cook the chicken outside, in the toaster oven, as it was in the 90's today and I didn't want to heat the house.

Just a day in the life.

Frondly, Fern




No comments:

Post a Comment