Friday, June 12, 2020

Too wiped to work

Blessings Darlings!

This week's focus in my garden (and yes, on occasion I actually DO have focus) is on getting rid of Satan's Scrotum Hair - most often called Zoysia  grass.  It sucks.   I hate it in my lawn, but I'm only working on getting rid of it in my garden.  I spent yesterday covering it with plastic in half the garden to see if that will take care of it - but that will take weeks.  I'm going to try to use vinegar and Dawn dishsoap on the other half of it.  Because I test stuff like this.  I also still have to transplant the rest of the herbs, and plant more beans, and stuff like that.  And remove weeds in front, and maybe seed that with turnips.  And get rid of more bindweed ... at least the stuff I don't want to save for spell work. But none of that is going to be done today - I'm wiped out from the work I did yesterday. 

Bored during self quarantine?  Nope, not me.  


Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment