Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Alert! More stupid magic coming!

Blessings Darlings!

 They're doing it again.  "They" being the part of the witch/pagan community that always calls for 'let's put on a show to address some issue!"  So now it's a night of  magic for protection and peace and justice ... nothing about racism or police, mind you, because that's 'too small' for them to work on.  Never mind that none of the other 'let's get together and do magic!' shit has worked.  As I keep pointing out here and to them.   Like this post from March https://fernsfronds.blogspot.com/2020/03/witching-away-covid-19.html?spref=tw

Protesters are still being attacked by the police.  In DC, BEFORE curfew, police and national guard tear gassed TOTALLY peaceful protesters to move them out of the way of a Trump photo op in front of a church.  The priest of the church is VERY upset and feels he desecrated the church.



https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2020/05/30/bad-apples-come-from-rotten-trees-in-policing/?preview_id=812040&fbclid=IwAR3SVHBteLqPf60uwhGaTt9iDR5VluB-sibj500aYyy2DDmz7R6im5TtQps Bad apples come from rotten trees.

 Cloudy today, and had some rain.  But the rain stopped, it's getting warm, and clothes are on the clothesline drying.  I managed to transplant California Wonder and Anaheim peppers and put in seeds for black beans before my back said to stop.  Not as much done as I wanted, but it never is.  Caught up on dishes as well.  I've been working on our guest room - which ended up full of boxes of stuff when we moved, and none of use have even started going thru' them until two days ago.

Tomorrow I need to pick up groceries, probably vote, and I want to at least transplant cayenne peppers and tomatoes.  I'd like to do more, but I doubt it will happen.   I do hope to put together bookshelves for the guest room, and get further along on emptying boxes in there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment