Thursday, October 20, 2016

Election Magic

Blessings, Darlings!

I'm blogging this as the 3rd US presidential debate between Clinton and Trump is going on.  I'm not watching it.  I'm reading friends live tweet it, drinking cocoa, and coaching a friend thru' her first spellwork (in PMs, tho' she's just 10 miles from here, because the Spawn has the car).  And I'm writing this blog.

So, yeah, I'm not watching the debate.  I know who I'm going to vote for/against/with/holding my nose/whatever.  And I'm letting the Presidential race take its own course/train wreck/reality show. Me, I'm working magic on the down ticket. 

And doing it at work.

Yes, I could do a honey jar at home.  OTOH, what I'm doing is a sort of sweetening spell at a restaurant, on a major highway.  I can do that woowoo I do there, and more directly reach travelers going all over the country.  Mostly I'm working to swing down ticket voters in NC who pass thru', but as surely as the sun appears to rise in the east and set in the west, I'm not limiting myself to that one state. 

Now I'm sure that I'm not the only person throwing roots at the election.  I'm sure that there are folks out there doing the 109th Psalm against the same folks I'm sweetening customers for, and plenty of other folks doing workings for the same candidates I'm working for.

Time will tell who's harnessed the most energy, worked most efficiently, involved the best set of magic helping spirits, etc.

Buckle your seatbelts, darlings, it's going to be a bumpy and exciting ride.

Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment