Saturday, November 12, 2022

Smokey Saturn's Day

 Blessings Darlings!

Welcome to Saturn's Day.  A Saturn's Day where I have some Saturnian magic to do.  It's all about business and finances, because IMO my husband has the business skills of a gnat, and needs a lot of Divine Intervention.  Divine Intervention starting with Saturn.

So I'm here, in the mid day hour of Saturn, prepping for the ritual/offerings that will take place during the evening/early night hour of Saturn.  I'm doing this because, IMO due to his business sucking all of our money into itself, I can't afford to buy supplies right now AND pay for propane for winter.  Saturn likes black, including black candles.  I have zero black candles.  Nor do I have any charcoal to coat white candles with (and I do have white candles) to not only make them black but also do the black/white thinking that some say Saturn likes.  I DO however have the Sacred Small Weber Grill (the Smokey Joe) and wood. 

So I have a smokey little fire going (the remains of a hurricane came thru' here yesterday, with a full day of rain) in which I'm making my own charcoal.  At least I hope I am.  I don't need MUCH charcoal, but I'd like enough to coat a small candle AND have some for any black salt I might want to make over the winter. 

If I fail at charcoal, I'll roast some ground coffee so it's black not brown, and use that to make the candles black.  One of the offerings will be black coffee anyway, so it will be on the same theme.

That's what's up here today.

Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment