Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Cauldron.

Blessings Darlings!

It being THAT time of year again - like, winter - I did the annual refresh/re-dedication of my Healing Cauldron.  And, due to the fact that last year the cauldron ended up literally overflowing with healing requests, I swapped out the old cauldron for a bigger one.

For how I use the Healing Cauldron, look at this post from last year http://fernsfronds.blogspot.com/2011/01/healing-cauldron.html.  This year, since I refreshed the healing altar AFTER the coven's Bridget ritual (referenced last week), I have the Bridget's Candle I took home from the ritual on the altar.  Since I do daily work at that altar that candle won't last very long.  But I'll do a flame-to-flame handing down Bridget's fire to each candle in turn.  It's all great.

Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment