Monday, February 20, 2012

Leftovers

Blessings Darlings!

I adore leftovers.  Not because I don't like to cook - for you KNOW I love to cook.  But because they demand a bit of creativity and allow the cleaning out of the fridge.

So brunch today is half a large baked potato, kind of mashed flat, then topped with leftover broccoli, leftover grilled peppers and onions, and leftover shredded cheese.  I threw it into the microwave until hot and cheese was melted.

Easy.  Nutritious.  FAST. Two servings of veggies without having to even think about it. Gluten free (not that I care about that, mind you).

And really, really yummy.  I adore potatoes, in every form, of course.

Frondly, Fern

3 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! Wow! You are up early and already blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh it sounded yummy to ya spit that broccoli in there! bleh! LMAO Have a great monday Fern! :)

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Morgana - I'm not up that early! I write posts ahead of time and schedule the posts at 6:30 my time.

    ReplyDelete