Friday, April 10, 2020

Eggroll day.

Blessings Darlings!

Today is Let's Make Mass Quantities of Egg rolls Day here at Chez Fern.  I've posted the recipe before - tho' I can't find when I posted it here.  It involved pork, shrimp, a whole lot of shredding veggies, lots of 5 spice powder, etc.  I did the dicing earlier today, and once I beat back some dishes I'll blanch then marinate the veggies and stir fry the veggies.  Later I'll form the eggrolls, and even later I'll fry them.  It's a Big Deal, but SO well worth it!

I think that the first of the parsley seeds is sprouting.  I'd like it if at least 3 of them sprouted, but ... we'll see.

Freeze warning here tonight.  I guess I'm glad I haven't had the energy/will/whatever to transplant things into the garden yet.  I'll bring their pots in for the night.  And maybe tomorrow night - I have no idea what the forecast for then is.



That's it for today.


Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment