Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Waning moon Wednesday.

Blessings Darlings!

Oh, the moon last night rose as incredible shade of red.  It rose thru' clouds, yes.  It rose during a drought, yes.  It rose during a pandemic, yes. 
At least it still rose.

I'm one week back into daily offerings (the Jason Miller model for them, go read his stuff) and 5 - 6 days a week exercise.  My knees aren't any different (no increase of pain) from the exercise, and my upper arm tendonitis isn't giving me trouble, but I'm using VERY light weights for moves that would trigger the tendonitis.  Go me!

Spawn got the table top grill today - but it had been bashed sometime after leaving the factory.  He's returning it tomorrow, and ordering a non-dented one.

The landscapers didn't come and mow today.  Not that we need it, but this probably means that they'll come and mow tomorrow, so I can't hang laundry tomorrow, either. 

There was some family stuff today that took some of my time, but it's just ... stuff.  The grill was part of it.

Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment