Friday, July 17, 2020

Tacos and Tempura and Summer Temperatures.

Blessings Darlings!

Sluggish today.  Just want to drink coffee and read.  But not outside, where it already feels like 102 degrees before noon.

Garden has been watered, a few hours ago.  Weeding has taken place, by the Spawn.  That's one of his daily jobs.  I've not worked on dishes or laundry yet.  Dinner will be tacos, so that's easy enough, but might need a tomato or two, I think we're low on fresh tomatoes, since I planted late and we're not getting them from the garden yet.  Tomorrow night we're having a Tempura Extravaganza, featuring the squash, the jumbo shrimp, and a few other veggies from the store.  Maybe ... turnips?  I wonder how they'd be as tempura?

Damn!  A bee just flew from the back yard over the house ... looking as big as a military transport plane. 

I ended up NOT drinking more coffee, but did try to read and thus ended up asleep for about 3 hours in the afternoon.  I got all my daily chores done, just no exercise or reading ... yet.  I might get some in. I might not.  It's okay. 

Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment