Saturday, March 28, 2020

A Day of Tea and Reading

Blessings, Darlings!

The day started with a thunderstorm.  Then just rain.  And it's still cool, cloudy, damp, and windy.  A raw day. We've more than enough leftovers that I don't need to cook dinner tonight.  I've done some housecleaning already.

It's time to sit in a chair with a cup of tea and read.  I'm starting with re-reading parts of H. Byron Ballard's "Earth Works: Ceremonies in Tower Time" (and given our times, I suggest that all y'all read her Tower Time documents) and then try to catch up on reading and practicing the lessons I signed up for from Jason Miller (I'm doing his Strategic Sorcery course.)
I have decided that I need a tea cozy for my tea pot. Having Covid-unemployment, buying one is not in the stars right now. But I have bubble wrap left over from having moved. Using that and tape, I'm making my own. If I can find some velcro in my sewing supplies, that would be a nice touch, too, otherwise I'll need to add a ribbon tie or buttons.

And that, my friends, is our Arts and Crafts class for today.
 
Frondly, Fern
 

No comments:

Post a Comment