Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm Baaaacccckkkkk

Blessings, Darlings! And, uh, Happy Secular New Year!

Sorry for neglecting the blog for so long. But we (husband and I) FINALLY got our business web site revised and up last Friday. Yesterday I played at being a web spider and went over the site link by link, page by page. I made a preliminary list of 49 things that were wrong with it, and we're now working our way thru' that list.

You can see our new business baby at tracesystemsinc.com . I'll warn you in advance - virtually every video that is supposed to be there is not made yet. But every dang link works!

Meanwhile, for this blog, I'm planning to start a healthy living series today. Updates on that should be every week. Usually on Mondays. Sometimes on Tuesdays, since I'm planning a trip to visit my mother, who is now in a nursing home 900 miles from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment