Thursday, November 2, 2023

Same Shit, Different Pagan Year.

 Blessings, Darlings!

There might be lots of typos tonight - new computer, not yet the best ergonomic set up, new keyboard.  Anyway - 

I'm in the midst of a very busy week of Samhain work here.  Starting with ritual Samhain Eve, starting daily work with the Planetary Powers on their appropriate days and during the appropriate Planetary Hours, done one major Tarot reading for the coming year and have 4 more to do, doing Jason Miller's Hallows of Hekate ritual (got that done today), etc, all leading to the closing on November 7.

Busy, busy witch.

Oh, the tarot readings?  One card pulled for every month.  The first round was for 'general'.
Next round will be 'personal'.  Then "Local'.  Then a round for National.  Then a round for World.  

I'd also like to re-start doing daily offerings a la Jason Miller but I put that down somewhere and can't find it, and my husband and I need to go over our living wills/end of life directives at this very appropriate time, but he's sick so isn't really available . . . he's also been supposed to decide on a date for us to go over and re-assign the household chores, but he's been ducking out on that over and over and over and over and over and over again - rather like he does on actually DOING the chores, eh?

He has a pass while he's sick.  And while he was tested for Covid earlier, I'm making him test again tomorrow.  Because I'm tired of this shit.

How are things with all y'all?

Frondly, Fern

3 comments:

  1. Wooo, that sounds like too much daily commitment for a lazoid like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has been instrumental in broadening my perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a nasty, hateful bitch and you WILL get what you deserve.

    ReplyDelete