Saturday, May 9, 2020

Spring Freeze continues

Blessings Darlings!

Didn't do much today at all.  No doubt I'm having trouble with motivation/action due to depression.  So focusing on eating 'right', whatever the fuck that means.  In this case, salad for breakfast, fruit and peanut butter sandwich and chips for lunch, and pulled pork with baked sweet potato fries for dinner.   Throw in a couple more pieces of fruit, and I'll be at 5 servings of fruit and veggies.  Drinking water.  Taking my meds.  Not drinking lots of caffeine.  That kind of thing. 

I'd better put more sweet potatoes on my Walmart pick up list while I'm at it.  As well as a basic new fry pan, until they have the one we want in stock. 

The Chubby Hubby was crabby yesterday.  He always has a problem if you continue to do stuff while he talks to you - like, if I'm preparing food I have to stop and give him all my attention, rather than listen while I prep - and yesterday he was really bitchy about it.  Don't know what set him off

I didn't look at any Coronavirus news today.  So I don't know how many thousand folks died in the US yesterday or anything - just that it was too damn many.

Frondly, Fern


No comments:

Post a Comment