Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tea Time

Blessings Darlings!

I'm at my desk with a hot cup of tea, preparing to do a bit of divination by reading tea leaves.  This is NOT something I'm good at, instead, it's a skill I'm still learning.

And I bumped up against a limitation of this as a form of divination.

See, I'm checking out the not-visible results of doing a bit of a hex.  Normally, using Tarot cards, I could pull a card each for effectiveness, how doing it would effect me, how doing it would effect those around my target.  Mix, pull, interpret.  Pretty straight forward.

That's not how it works with tea leaves, at least for the readings I'm practicing now.  I'm just doing, for this divination, a 'how will this work out over the next month' reading, not a 'let's look at every house of the zodiac' reading.  (I DO plan to learn that later, but I really don't speak astrology).  So I would have to have one cup of tea for each and every one of those questions. 

That's a lot of tea to have, especially on a hot day.  My bladder just looked up at me and said "Really?  REALLY?"

So ... I'm just asking how it would effect ME. Because I'm that way today.

Now, what the heck does that elephant mean?

Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment