Monday, May 13, 2013

When the Spawn's Away...

Blessings, Darlings!

Since the Spawn hasn't been getting many hours at work (they aren't getting many customers for day shift, so they call and tell him not to come in), he's covering not one but TWO other folks' shifts at work today.  So he's not home for dinner.  Which means ... the Chubby Hubby and I can have food he doesn't like without a care in the world!

Don't get me wrong - the Spawn likes most foods. But like all of us, there are a few he just doesn't care for.  Corned Beef, what we had tonight, is one of them.  And I bought 3 corned beef briskets at REALLY good prices around St. Patrick's day.  We had one of them last month, and I cooked the last two today.

And now that I've eaten dinner, I'm especially happy that I did.  Damn, they're good.

Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment