Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's Elemental

Blessings Darlings!

Last fall, my life turned into a series of leaks.  The car. The toilets. The refrigerator. The refrigerator at my MOTHERS when I went THERE.  One damn water issue after another.

By the time of the leak at my Mothers, it was clear that elemental Water was trying to get my attention.  I started daily water meditation (crystal bowl of water, sun or at least daylight reflecting in it), doing some stuff my High Priestess suggested, doing an Invoking Water pentagram with every cup of liquid I drank, etc.

I can't say that I got any specific deep messages from Elemental Water, but we have rather more of a relationship that we had 6 weeks ago.  And the leaks have all been fixed and not returned.

A working relationship. 

That type of relationship is what seems most important to me in magic.  Being intimate enough to know you and the  Elemental can can do communicate.  Or the herb, or Spirit, or whatever. 

Build those relationship, my fronds.  Network.  That network is often what tirns into your safety net later.

Frondly, Fern

2 comments:

  1. Fern, any other hints or suggestions? Last April my basement flooded, then the roof started leaking, then we sprung a leak in one of the pipes.

    HELP! I will try what you suggest above to get started (but I'm very unschooled, so I guess I'll be winging it).

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katz,

    Another idea is to set up an aquarium (fresh water is fine) and care for some fish in that. Doesn't have to be fancy - think goldfish, guppies, etc. Anything like that will keep you working with Water on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete