Sunday, May 8, 2011

Neglected

Blessings, Darlings!

It's Mother's Day.  I called my Mother, but can't afford to send her anything.  I don't think that the Chubby Hubby has called his mother yet.  The spawn ... well.  He got me nothing, didn't say Happy Mother's Day or anything.  Around 11 I told him I was hurt.  Around 12 I told the CH to order the Spawn out to get me a card.  So now I have a card.  CH didn't get me a card, or say anything, but he's overwhelmed by our finances so he's getting a pass this year.

So I'm cooking for me today.  I made a cream sauce, and then Eggs Florentine for breakfast.  I'm baking one of my favorite cakes right now.  I'm considering forcing the guys to eat vegetarian for dinner, but might make dol sat bi bim bop for dinner.

Le Sigh.

Frondly, Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment