Monday, April 25, 2011

Shopping is Eternal

Blessings, Darlings!

It's Monday.  I usually do most of my grocery shopping on Mondays, because one chain of stores near me has GREAT prices on meat on Mondays (they reduce the stuff that didn't sell over the weekend).

So off I went this morning, with a list carefully made up after talking to husband and son yesterday.  Shopped at 3 stores. Noted gas prices, posted them on Gas Buddy when I got home, after putting the groceries away.

I have been home for 3+ hours.  NOW my husband tells me he has only one beer left, and that he'd really really really like it if I could pick up some today or tomorrow.

Growl.

Mutter.... gas prices .... already shopped.... checked with him BEFORE shopping..... gas prices .... my time .... it's not even GOOD beer, it's just f'ing Killeans..... gas prices....mutter.

I really am frustrated by this.  Less because I will go out for it, again, but because of the waste of gas involved if ANYONE goes.

And ... this is the man who whines that I don't review my lists in detail before I leave and make sure that I have everything I need to do all that is on my lists.  What good is it to go over my lists when I know HE hasn't told me everything that needs to be done?

No comments:

Post a Comment