Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

Blessings, Darlings!

Yesterday they announced the list of retired football players who have been voted into the Football Hall of Fame. Richard Dent is on that list.

Back when I was pregnant with the Spawn ... I lived in the Chicago area, where he was playing. It was the season the Bears ended up winning the Super Bowl.  I was also working at a homeless shelter at the time.

We women were following the Bears, and discussing them over lunches.  One day when I was VERY pregnant we were discussing Dent.

"He's certainly not pretty".... "well, not his FACE.  But on the field, in those tight pants, his butt is a thing of BEAUTY". 

I laughed so hard I pulled a round ligament.  Was in pain for DAYS.

Totally worth it.  And a true statement to boot.

Richard Dent - I salute your football playing abilities/career, and your sweet hind end.

Frondly, Fern

1 comment:

  1. Football is a funny thing. Games only last three hours, and yet we talk about them all week long...guess it isn't just his play you think he should get in the HoF over then?

    ReplyDelete