Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weekly Witchery

Blessings, Darlings!

It's been a quiet week here, thank the God/dess/es.  The ice storm we were due to get turned out to be just a lovely glazing over snow, for one thing.  But I did get some things done.

I'm on the team creating the Full Moon ritual for the coven.  Due to the car's issues, I couldn't make the planning meeting in person, but conference calling is a good thing.  The ritual writing went better than I think any of us had hoped it would.  But, boy, deciding on chants isn't easy.  Had to change that a few times!

I'm still doing daily morning meditation, and daily work with the Healing Cauldron.

Did a comment or two over at Patheos.

I THINK I helped a bullying issue online, both with providing some magical advice/spellcraft and doing a little secret ninja/skiptracing mundane stuff.

Oh, and made progress in figuring out what to make out of bones - listening to both online friends and the voices in my head on that one!  Be afraid.....

How was your week?

Frondly, Fern

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering what chant you went with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually went without a chant, using ... not quite a poem, but words with rhythm/beat instead of tune.

    ReplyDelete